In an effort to keep Directors of Pharmacy up to date on important issues of the day, GSHP hosts a monthly conference call for all director of pharmacy members. Call are typically on the fourth Friday of each month from 11am to 12 noon and are moderated by a member of the GSHP leadership team or a current GSHP member DOP.
- Psychiatric patient concerns
- 340b Contract Pharmacy Experience(s)
- As the chair suggests
- contrast shortages, contrast order review
- More USP 800 discussion, anyone with gdna inspections, jc surveys?
- Legislative update
- New language in Rule 480-27.03 0 Pharmacist must perform reconciliation at least every 7 days -
- board rule changes (if any pending)
If you are a director of pharmacy and would like to get on the email invite list, please email Steve Glass